Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Un-Birthday Party

What is all the rage for little girls? Well if it isn't The Princess and the Frog, its Alice in Wonderland. My litle cousin wants an AIW themed party and guess who volunteered? Why me of course! I found so much inspiration that I dont know if I should post it all. Simply divine!



You can find this picture and ideas here
Leesa of Send in the Clowns did the decor and event planning. Can I just say I just found this site but now I am in love! 
********************************
I also found cottageinthemaking.blogspot.com has great ideas as well
Are the colors fabulous!
She even sells the giant teacup planters. You can paint them yourself. Send her a message she is very prompt and considerate.

I will post my rendition on this theme. check back for pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment